Dedicated to Fiona

Dedicated to Fiona
Fiona, the glory of Snoozeville

Friday, March 28, 2014

Complaints for the weekend....

1. The list of things I have not seen or heard in my adult life would fill a very large trunk.  E.G. "Hair"--the musical.  What's more, it's on here this weekend, and my best pal wants to go see it.  It was on when she was in high school, and she remembers all the words to all the songs.  If they were playing "The Mikado" somewhere, I'd be very happy to go see that.  I loved Gilbert & Sullivan when I was in high school--there's that generation gap, yknow.  Concordia College in Moorhead, MN, had a fabulous music department, and I've seen many of their productions.  Had a massive crush on one baritone, whose name eludes me--he's probably about 80 now.  Mary Eide had a crush on him, too, but she's happily married (not to him) in Southern California.  They almost never have any G&S here. I have to rely on PBS and that lot for such things.

2. It rained again today...not too too bad, but it was damp.  Still, it's better than being COLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment