Dedicated to Fiona

Dedicated to Fiona
Fiona, the glory of Snoozeville

Friday, March 28, 2014

More About Coffee....

Officially it's spring, so time to check in on Snoozeville.  I'm considering recipes again, but so far, nothing edible has entered the scene.  I still like a big cup of espresso in the a.m., but I no longer make it as strong as before.  I use ONE big spoonful of coffee instead of FOUR.  And I have retired my really BIG cups for a normal (?) sized one decorated with stars of the Democratic Party: Eleanor Roosevelt, Hillary Clinton, Franklin Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, Harry Truman, Robert Kennedy,  Jesse Jackson, Al Gore (yes, many of us have not lost the faith), Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama.  Missing, of course, are Michelle Obama, Jackie O, and Oprah. (Yes, she's getting into politics via fundraising in Virginia!  Stand back, Rove!) The coffee is delicious this way.

3 comments:

naomi dagen bloom said...

How did I miss this one: magical properties of coffee vessel. Also seem to be challenged again re leaving comments, let's see if this works.

naomi dagen bloom said...

How did I miss this one: magical properties of coffee vessel. Also seem to be challenged again re leaving comments, let's see if this works.

Xtreme English said...


naomi....it worked--twice!!

Post a Comment