Dedicated to Fiona

Dedicated to Fiona
Fiona, the glory of Snoozeville

Sunday, June 17, 2012

one snapshot and a painting????

Today's challenge for Daily Challenge was to go out walking and take at least three photos with either your camera or cell phone.  I did take three, but the last one was one more than my cell phone could digest.  Have to delete some pix to make room for more.

The first picture makes me think the tree is reaching up with its dying branches.  The second one looks kinda like an Impressionist painting.  I like when this happens but am not sure why or how.  Beginning photographic art.

There wasn't much else to record on the walk, since I was on my way to Homey D's to get some slats for my new bed.  The walk took me across one metro parking lot, on the train to the Rhode Island stop, across another parking lot, and into the store. 

I bought six 1x2s and had them cut to measure.  Cost me not quite $4.  That bed is now so tall, I'm feeling like the princess but without the pea. The mattress is quite comfy, and the box spring no longer falls through the frame when I lie down.  

C asked me how many days I have gone without alcohol.  I said "5."  She said "Wow."  I admit I had to stop and think; it's fading in the background, at least in the morning.  I've taken up making my own Agua Fresca.  Today's choice:  black cherry juice in hibiscus tea.  



Take me!  says the tree....

Looks like a painting....how does it DO that???

1 comment:

Post a Comment